Sunday, October 19, 2008

Squirrel

Dear Squirrel on Arapaho,

I know this letter has long been due. Sorry I got busy and caught up, but that doesn't mean I forgot about you. I didn't mean to run over you, I actually risked my life trying to swerve the car to avoid you, but to no avail.

You see, I don't think of you as tree rodents, no I am not Rosie O'Donnell. I think you are actually rather cute and harmless. It hurts me to think that you might have been crossing the road to go feed your little one. We humans keep on moving into your habitats leaving less and less room for you guys.

But I can't help but think that something might have been going a little wrong with your species. Ali, ran over a squirrel the same day I did too. Coincidence, I think not! I think there was a suicide pact among you, and I feel horrible to have been a part of that mission. Next time, please don't involve innocent humans in your gross dealings!

Regards,
Oumou

1 comment:

PastelGuy said...

Oumou - Thanks for visiting my blog today. I'm glad you like the chocolate set. I subscribed to your blog in the first place because of your perceptive comment on racial differences in regard to courtesy. I can read someone else's lyrics elsewhere. Keep it you and edgy!