Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Straight Face

I wish I could find a way to hide my emotions, my feelings. I am so easy to read, I never leave much to the imagination when it comes to my feelings. I want to be emotionless at times, or just not so easy to discern. I wonder how some of the people I know are able to keep everything so hidden and wrapped, yet one look at my eyes and they just spill the beans. I find it better to keep somethings mysterious, but my persona was just not built with that tendency. When I am joyful it is evident, when I am sorrowful the eyes give it all and when i am longing it is quite clear. I'd like a neutral countenance.

2 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

You and I both. I'm an open book, wear my heart on my sleeve and am soooo bad at hiding my emotions, too.

Morgan the Muse said...

I am not so much bad at hiding my emotions, as I am always angry or upset about something. Or insanely hyper. :D
Maybe you could try sunglasses?