Thursday, September 25, 2008

So going back to my old college and reuniting with some of my college mates made me realize something: how boring and drama-less my life has been.

My life right now consists of work, studying, sometimes the gym, sleep-wake, and the cycle repeats itself. No hanging out in the student lounge talking to the football players or dissing what people are wearing or not wearing for the matter. NOPE none of that. Just boring adult life. I wish life was college minus the all-nighters and deadlines. Even the all nighters were fun in their own way, sipping on 3 red bull cans, roaming the library like a determined zombie to stay awake for two more hours before the 7 am class. That was THE LIFE.

OH and lest we forget the drama! It was highschool just older kids. I somehow always got pulled into drama that I was completely unaware of. Thats what you get for having friends in different conflicting cliques. And yes there were cliques, that is not just a higschool thing.

So today, for a couple of hours I relieved college again. The gossip and the drama, the i think i am prettier than thou snotty looks. oh I miss those.

No comments: